To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date. If you do not know your User ID click here for help.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running Health & Safety 2020 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||Health & Safety Xpert 2022 Version 7.2.446 for Windows 7/8.1/10/11|
|File Size||203 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||Health & Safety Xpert Terms & Conditions|
Important Installation Notes:
If you are using Health & Safety Xpert in conjunction with EstimatorXpress then please ensure that you are running EstimatorXpress 2022 to be compatible with this release of Health & Safety Xpert.
Health & Safety Xpert 2022 Version 7.2.446 - Released 17th June 2022
- New management document HS49: Site emergency plan
- Method statements will now have sections 12 and 13 automatically populated with the relevant lists or risk and COSHH assessments
- New field codes can be added into documents. See how to use them
- Ability to save blank default paragraphs
Health & Safety Xpert 2022 Version 7.2.441 - Released 10th March 2022
- Updated documents to align with latest March 2022 Government Covid-19 guidelines
- Updated documents to align with new PPER 2022 regulations. On 6 April 2022 the Personal Protective Equipment at Work (Amendment) Regulations 2022 (PPER 2022) come into force and amends the 1992 Regulations (PPER 1992). They extend employers' and employees' duties regarding personal protective equipment (PPE) to limb (b) workers.
- Updated documents for both Covid-19 and PPER 2022 include;
- TT05: Legal duties of employees (PPE update)
- TT18: Personal protective equipment (PPE update)
- TT85: Covid-19 (Covid update)
- TT86: Tool hygiene and reducing spread of Covid-19 (Covid update)
- HS27: Company Health & Safety Policy (Covid and PPE update)
- HS00: Construction Phase H&S Plan (Covid and PPE update)
- HS05: Site Induction (Covid and PPE update)
- HS09: Site Setup Checklist HS09 Site Setup Checklist
- HS17: Site Rules (Covid and PPE update)
- HS25: Site Audit (PPE update)
- HS31: Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015 - Client, principal designer, designer, principal contractor and contractor duties (link update)
- HS35: Contractors responsibilities for domestic clients under CDM 2015 (link update)
- HS40: Design risk management checklist (PPE update)
- Updated embedded software and document links to HSE and Government advice
- Synchronisation and compatibility with EstimatorXpress 2022