The Copper Pipe Solder Ring 28mm Fixings Estimating Calculator calculates the Labour and Material required to fit a range of 28mm copper pipe solder ring fittings.
This Estimating Calculator estimates the following items:
- Straight couplers
- Equal tees
- Reducing tees
- Straight reducers
- Imperial/metric couplers
- Stop ends
- Plus all labour required to fit the above
Enter the number required alongside each type of fitting.
This Estimating Calculator is not linked to the Specifications.
- A straight coupler has been allowed for every 3 metres of pipe in the various Pipe Estimating Calculators.
- Use the Copper Pipe Solder Ring 8mm and 10mm Fixings Estimating Calculator, Copper Pipe Solder Ring 15mm Fixings Estimating Calculator and Copper Pipe Solder Ring 22mm Fixings Estimating Calculator to estimate 8mm and 10mm, 15mm and 22mm solder ring fixings respectively.
- Reducing couplers should be estimated in the larger pipe fixing Estimating Calculator. For example, a 22mm x 15mm reducing coupler should be estimated in the Copper Pipe Solder Ring 22mm Fixings Estimating Calculator.
- Use the Copper Pipe Compression 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 22mm and 28mm Fixings Estimating Calculators to estimate any compression fittings required.
- Use the Copper Pipe Manifolds and Micrafolds Estimating Calculator to estimate any manifolds and micrafolds required.
- Use the Copper Pipe End Feed 8mm and 10mm, 15mm, 22mm and 28mm Fixings Estimating Calculators to estimate any end feed fittings required.