The Copper Pipe Compression Fixings 22mm Estimating Calculator calculates the Labour and Material required to fit a range of 22mm copper pipe compression fittings.
This Estimating Calculator estimates the following items:
- Wallplate elbows
- Straight couplers
- Equal tees
- Reducing tees
- Reducing couplers
- Straight tap connectors
- Bent tap connectors
- Tank connectors
- Gate valves
- Service valves
- Double check valves
- Drain cocks
- Plus all labour required to fit the above
Select a template in the Dimensions/Quantity Section of the Estimating Calculator and enter the number required alongside each type of fitting.
This Estimating Calculator is not linked to the Specifications.
- A straight coupler has been allowed for every 3 metres of pipe in the various Pipe Estimating Calculators.
- Use the Copper Pipe Compression 8mm Fixings, Copper Pipe Compression 10mm Fixings, Copper Pipe Compression 15mm Fixings and Copper Pipe Compression 28mm Fixings Estimating Calculators to estimate 8mm, 10mm, 15mm and 28mm compression fixings respectively.
- Reducing couplers should be estimated in the larger pipe fixings Estimating Calculator. For example, a 10mm x 8mm reducing coupler should be estimated in the Copper Pipe Compression 10mm Fixings Estimating Calculator.
- Use the various Copper Pipe End Feed Fixings Estimating Calculators to estimate any end feed fittings required.
- Use the Copper Pipe Manifolds and Micrafolds Estimating Calculator to estimate any manifolds and micrafolds required.
- Use the various Copper Pipe Solder Ring Fixings Estimating Calculators to estimate any solder ring fittings required.