ContractsXpert® 2018 v.3.0.4 Update
This download applies latest updates to existing ContractsXpert® 2018 software and will install a new version of the software for ContractsXpert® 2016 users with an active Support & Updates subscription.
To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
|Version||ContractsXpert 2018 v.3.0.4 for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|File Size||104 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||ContractsXpert Terms & Conditions|
In this update
- New option to not show your name in the address block of the letter i.e. only show the company name.
- Fixed a typo in the covering letter when producing the contract as an individual rather than as a company.
- Fixed a few incorrect appendix references within the contract
- Fixed - contract preview had stopped working at the end of the new contract wizard.
- Fixed - PDF output could become garbled after installing a particular Windows Update.
Previous 2018/2016 updates released include
- Updated Interface for the Main Menu.
- Brand new Small Works Contract for use with either domestic or commercial clients.
- Brand new Subcontractors contract.
- Brand new interface.
- Contracts are no longer FMB branded.
- Please note that the contracts contained with ContractsXpert 2016 follow contractual law for England & Wales.
- Bug fixes.
Previous v.2 updates released included
- Compatibility with EstimatorXpress 2015
- Updated documents for the following: Minor domestic contract, domestic contract, scottish contract, start work now form
- Fixed bug for importing contacts from EstimatorXpress
- New contract included: Domestic Contract for Working with a Subcontractor
- Updated documents for the following: Minor domestic contract, domestic contract & scottish contract
- New field for insurance policy date for all contracts
- Updated documents for the following: Minor domestic contract, domestic contract & commercial contract
- New field for payment terms of interim payments for the 3 updated documents
- Improved text wrapping of suppliers/subcontractor sections for domestic and commercial contracts
- In the Funds Transfer sections of the Scottish, minor domestic & domestic contracts a "Not Applicable" watermark has been added if they are not applicable
- Suppressed the printing out of zero price on funds transfer pages
- Creating a new project created an empty entry in the recent files list
- Setting the site address to an address different to the client address then closing the program does not trigger the save changes dialogue
- The list of suppliers & subcontractors was not getting reset when closing a file and opening another file
- Option to specify whether VAT applies to the prices in the contract
- Interim bill period can now be set to less than 14 days
- VAT now set to 20 % for all new contracts
- Additional documents such as: 'Notice of the Right to Cancel', 'Cancellation Form' and 'Start Work Now Form' as required by the Consumer’s Home or Place of Work etc. Regulations 2008.
- Bug fix to stop prices being rounded up to whole pounds
- New option to import jobs from EstimatorXpress® including an allowance for inflation
- Now compatible with new EstimatorXpress® v.8
- New option to open a PDF when publishing a contract to PDF format
- Bug fix to correct the import of an EstimatorXpress® estimate which has never been opened (usually from an import of a backed up estimate)