The Attic Suspended Floor for Side Voids Estimating Calculator is used to calculate the Labour, Materials and Plant items and costs involved in constructing timber suspended floors for attic side voids.
The Attic Suspended Floor for Side Voids Estimating Calculator calculates the following items:
- Floor joists
- Floor surface
- Plus all labour associated with the above
To estimate an attic suspended floor for a side void, you enter dimensional information in to the worksheet.
All of the items required in an attic suspended floor for side voids are specified from the Specification. This then allows you to have a different specification of floor between the main area of attic and the side voids (which either may not bear any load or have different insulation needs).
- You should also check all the pre-specified items in the Resources Output screen of the Worksheet, in particular the red highlighted “critical items” before accepting the output.
- To estimate a main attic suspended floor for a cut roof, use the Attic Suspended Floor Estimating Calculator.
- To estimate a main attic suspended floor for a truss roof, use the Attic Suspended Floor for Truss Roof Estimating Calculator.
- To estimate an upper floor suspended floor that is not in an attic, use the Suspended Floor Estimating Calculator.
- To estimate a ground floor suspended floor, use the Suspended Timber Ground Floor Estimating Calculator.