To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date. If you do not know your User ID click here for help.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running EstimatorXpress 2019 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||EstimatorXpress 2021 v.10.2.0.1304 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|Terms & Conditions||EstimatorXpress Terms & Conditions|
Important Installation Notes:
If you are using EstimatorXpress in conjunction with PlansXpress then please ensure that you are running PlansXpress 2021 to be compatible with this release of EstimatorXpress.
EstimatorXpress 2021 Version 10.2.0.1304 - Released 26th October 2021
- Ability to select individual estimating calculators from within the new job wizard restored
- Calculation method for inflation adjusted
- Various bug fixes
EstimatorXpress 2021 Version 10.2.0.1283 - Released 10th June 2021
- NEW Smart Scheduler module available to help you convert your estimate into accurate order schedules (optional paid for extra).
- Over 90 new estimating calculators available to be estimated through a quote template (a licence giving you access to use the calculators is required) including:
- 8 additional boiler calculators
- Gas pipes
- Shop doors & windows
- Custom size doors & windows
- Replacement windows
- Fitted kitchen & utility room fitting out
- Garage conversion related estimating calculators
- Corner structural openings
- Blank calculators (composite items, area, perimeter, volume)
- New 'Add Estimating Calculator' dialog from within a quote template to make selecting calculators easier and with a help page describing each calculator in the software
- Link to open up a help page for an estimating calculator available through the quote templates
- New estimating calculators:
- Boxing in
- Non slip vinyl flooring
- Doc M bathroom
- Pad foundations
- Lead box gutters
- Print function added to the build programme
- Additional optional summary pages added to the customer quote to specify the breakdown of materials and labour for your customer