To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date. If you do not know your User ID click here for help.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running Health & Safety 2019 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||Health & Safety Xpert 2021 Version 7.1.429 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|File Size||180 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||Health & Safety Xpert Terms & Conditions|
Important Installation Notes:
If you are using Health & Safety Xpert in conjunction with EstimatorXpress then please ensure that you are running EstimatorXpress 2021 to be compatible with this release of Health & Safety Xpert.
Health & Safety Xpert 2021 Version 7.1.431 - Released 1st July 2021
- Importing EstimatorXpress jobs which contain user created build phases that have dependency links in the build programme now successfully import.
- Fixed an issue when editing HS19: Fire Plan when it has attached images.
Health & Safety Xpert 2021 Version 7.1.429 - Released 10th June 2021
New management documents
- HS45: Site attendance register - Covid-19 temperature check
- HS46: Plant and equipment record
- HS47: Covid-19 vaccination record
- HS48: Traffic management plan
Updated documents to align with Construction Leadership Council 7th Covid-19 guidelines
- HS00: Construction Phase Plan
- HS05: Site induction
- HS09: Site setup checklist
- HS17: Site rules
- HS24: Site inspection checklist
- HS27: Company Health & Safety Policy
- HS34: Health and safety information for domestic clients - what you need to know
- Risk assessment RA47: Young persons
- Risk assessment RA144: Covid-19 Workplace (on site)
- Risk assessment RA145: Covid-19 Workplace (office)
- Toolbox talk TT56: Confined spaces
- Toolbox talk TT85: Covid-19
- COSHH Assessment CA76: Bird guano
A new Image attachments panel allows you to add images/photos to many of your documents. (Previously this feature was only available in Method Statements)
Improvements have been made to the on-board Gantt Chart. When importing jobs from EstimatorXpress the dependencies are now imported. Yo can also add and remove dependencies.
Update "Covid-19 Secure" poster on the project details tab.
Stopped jumping/scrolling issue when clicking in textboxes when editing HS37: Simple construction phase plan.
Stopped an error message showing when creating a new project that has spaces at the end of the project name.
Fixed a memory issue that could cause the software to shut down after prolonged use.