To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date. If you do not know your User ID click here for help.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running Health & Safety 2018 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||Health & Safety Xpert 2020 Version 7.0.326 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|File Size||124 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||Health & Safety Xpert Terms & Conditions|
Important Installation Notes:
If you are using Health & Safety Xpert in conjunction with EstimatorXpress then please ensure that you are running EstimatorXpress 2020 to be compatible with this release of Health & Safety Xpert.
Health & Safety Xpert 2020 Version 7.0.346 - Released 18th May 2020
- RA144: Covid-19 Workplace (on site) risk assessment
- RA145: Covid-19 Workplace (office) risk assessment
- TT85: Covid-19 toolbox talk
- HS42: Work equipment inspection
- HS00: Construction phase plan (updated with Covid-19 clauses)
- HS05: Site induction (updated with Covid-19 clauses)
- HS17: Site rules (updated with Covid-19 clauses)
- HS27: Company health & safety policy (updated with Covid-19 clauses)
- HS29: Pre construction information (updated with Covid-19 clauses)
- RA47: Young persons risk assessment (updated with Covid-19 clauses)
Health & Safety Xpert 2020 Version 7.0.323 - Released 8th April 2020
- New modern user interface
- Easily change your logo from the Project Details tab
- Better interface for editing the main documents, with a navigation panel to help jump between sections and a built-in spell checker.
- There's a brand new "you've not filled it all in" checker to make sure everything is completed properly.
- Improved control of creating project cover sheets. The software will remember these new settings.
- 6 new Toolbox Talks
- TT79: Being a considerate neighbour
- TT80: Storage of materials
- TT81: Low level access equipment
- TT82: Gas powered tools
- TT83: Water efficiency and energy
- TT84: Environmental nuisance
- 3 new management documents
- HS39: Design risk management checklist
- HS40: Project waste management checklist
- HS41: Operatives and employee training record
- Updated HS17: Site Rule to cover vaping
- Updated address book with latest HSE, Environment Agency and Local Authority details.
- Updated list of hazardous substances in line with latest EH40 (January 2020)
- Improved backup process for your library database file. If configured, it will automatically backup your library database file when closing the software if any changes have been made.