The Corner Structural Alterations Estimating Calculator estimates the Material, Labour and Plant required to form large openings in the corner of 2 walls.
The Corner Structural Alterations Estimating Calculator is linked to the Specification. Therefore, many of the items required for a structural opening are specified by the Specification.
The combination of information taken from the Specification and the dimensions you enter will calculate the following items automatically:
- Formation of opening
- Plant for forming the opening
- Plus all the labour associated with the above
- Please check all pre-specified items listed in the Calculated and Sundry Resources tabs, and in particular any red highlighted "critical items" before accepting the output.
- For openings in a straight section of wall use the Structural Opening Estimating Calculator.
- For smaller openings in a straight section of wall, such as doorways or windows, use the Small Structural Opening Estimating Calculator.