The Internal Renovation Estimating Calculator estimates the Materials, Labour and Plant required to renovate an entire room, from hacking plaster from walls to painting skirting boards.
This Estimating Calculator calculates the following items:
- Removing skirtings, architraves, threshold strips and window boards
- Removing plaster from walls and ceilings
- Stripping paper from walls and ceilings
- Fitting new skirting, architraves, threshold strips, window boards, cornice, coving, dado and picture rail
- Painting and papering walls and ceilings
- Decorating cornice, coving, dado, picture rail and skirting boards
- Decorating windows and doors, door frames, architraves and threshold boards
- Plus all labour associated with the above
The Internal Renovation Estimating Calculator is linked to the Specifications. Therefore, many of the items required to decorate a complete room are specified by the Specification.
You must enter the dimensions of the room along with any window and door areas, and specify which elements of the room are to be removed, fitted and decorated.