The Gas Pipe Install Horizontal 28mm Copper Solder Ring Estimating Calculator is designed for use with PlansXpress.
If you wish to estimate Horizontal 28mm Copper Solder Ring Gas Pipes completely within EstimatorXpress (i.e. not using PlansXpress), use the Gas Pipe Install Horizontal Copper Solder Ring Estimating Calculator which includes options to estimate 15mm, 22mm and 28mm Copper Solder Ring Pipes fitted in timber floors, loft spaces, channels or concrete, or surface-mounted.
If you have created your estimate based on a PlansXpress drawing, the Copper Solder Ring Pipe data from your PlansXpress drawing is imported into multiple separate EstimatorXpress Estimating Calculators. You may also need to review the Gas Pipe Install Horizontal 15mm Copper Solder Ring Estimating Calculator and the Gas Pipe Install Horizontal 22mm Copper Solder Ring Estimating Calculator.
Enter the number of metres of gas pipe required to estimate the following items:
- Copper pipe
- Pipe clips
- Solder ring straight connectors
plus the following materials where required:
- Wood screws and wall plugs
- Gloss paint
- Plus all labour associated with the above
This Estimating Calculator is not linked to the Specifications.
- Use the Estimating Calculators within the Pipe Fixings Estimating Calculator Type to estimate any fixings required.
- Use the Chasing Walls Estimating Calculator to estimate the forming of channels.
- Use the Floorboard Lifting for Installations Estimating Calculator to estimate the removal and subsequent replacement of floorboards.