The Suspended Timber Ground Floor Estimating Calculator is used to calculate the Labour, Materials and Plant items and costs involved in constructing timber suspended floors for ground floors.
The Suspended Timber Ground Floor Estimating Calculator calculates the following items:
- Floor joists
- Floor surface
- Air bricks
- Periscope extension sleeves
- Plus all labour associated with the above
All of the items required in a ground floor suspended floor are specified from the Specification.
- You should also check all the pre-specified items in the Calculated Resources tab, in particular the red highlighted “critical items” before accepting the output.
- If sleeper walls are required, they should be estimated using the Sleeper Wall Estimating Calculator.
- To estimate a suspended floor for an upper floor (i. e. not the ground floor), use the Suspended Floor Estimating Calculator.