The General Electrical Installation Estimating Calculator is based on the Composite Estimating Calculator and is simply a collection of Labour, Material and Plant items which are required to install the various electric components required in a house. You should review each item to see whether they are required, and to check that the quantities and prices are adequate.
The General Electrical Installation Estimating Calculator allows you to calculate the following items:
- Boiler Electrics
- Immersion Wiring
- TV Point
- Garage Consumer Unit
- Consumer Unit
- Earth and Cross Bonding
- Testing and Commissioning
- Smoke Alarms
- Electrical sockets are calculated separately in the Electrical Sockets Estimating Calculator.
- Internal lighting is calculated in the Internal Lighting Estimating Calculator.
- Kitchen and bathroom electrics are calculated using the Kitchen Electrics and Bathroom Electrics Estimating Calculator respectively.
- This Estimating Calculator is NOT linked to the Specification.