The Inspection Chamber Estimating Calculator calculates the Materials and Labour associated with the excavation and installation of inspection chambers.
The Inspection Chamber Estimating Calculator calculates the following items:
- Excavation of chamber and removal of spoil
- Provision of chamber base and fittings
- Chamber rings
- Chamber cover
- Concrete surround
- Labour associated with construction of chamber
This Estimating Calculator is NOT linked to the Specifications.
- The cost of any excavator should be included in the Drainage Plant Estimating Calculator which is concerned with the overall excavation of manholes and drain runs.
- Once dimensions have been defined for the size of the excavation you must also check the size and number of chamber rings to provide the requisite chamber depth.