The Lead Dormer Walls for Flat Roof Estimating Calculator estimates the Material and Labour associated with constructing the fronts and cheeks of leaded dormers with flat roofs.
The Lead Dormer Walls for Flat Roof Estimating Calculator estimates the cost of:
- Timber studding and noggings to dormer front and cheeks
- Internal and external membranes
- Lead cladding to dormer front and cheeks
- Plasterboard and skim to dormer front and cheeks
- Insulation to dormer front and cheeks
- Fixings to dormer front and cheeks
- Plus all labour associated with the above
All Dormer Estimating Calculators are linked to the Specification.
- The Lead Dormer Walls for Flat Roof Estimating Calculator only calculates the front and side walls of the dormer.
- The flat roof and window are not included and should be estimated separately using the Flat Roof Estimating Calculator and the PVCu Windows 900 or 1200 Deep for Dormer Estimating Calculator respectively.
- Studding and associated plastering underneath the dormer within the loft etc. should be estimated using the Cut or Truss Roof Attic Interior Conversion Estimating Calculator together with the Sloping Stud Wall Estimating Calculator.
- Particular attention should also be paid to the labour hours for constructing and cladding the dormer which could vary widely depending on a variety of factors.
- You should also ensure that adequate time is allowed for opening up of existing roofs in the event of an alteration to an existing property.