If you are running ContractsXpert 2019 and want to get the latest version of ContractsXpert you will need to upgrade online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
Support for ContractsXpert 2019 ends 3rd May 2022
ContractsXpert 2019 Version 3.1.92 - Released 3rd May 2019
- Fixed an issue with saving contract files that have had details imported from an EstimatorXpress job.
- Additional steps have been taken to stop rare cases of user registration data becoming corrupt.
- Stopped a crash on starting up the software if the computer has a corrupt Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) repository.
ContractsXpert 2019 Version 3.1.90 - Released 8th April 2019
- Compatibility with EstimatorXpress 2019. This version will import data from the new format of EstimatorXpress Jobs. If you still need to import old estimates created with EstimatorXpress 2017/2018 then do not install this update.
- Improved import from EstimatorXpress process. You can now import 'Assumptions & Omissions' and 'Provisional Sums'.
- The program will run as a 64-bit application if it is run on a 64-bit operating system, allowing it to use more memory.
- The Working hours section of the contract now has a button to save the current working hours as the default working hours which will them be applied to all new contracts.
- Improvements to screen layouts when using small displays with high DPI settings.
- 3 new application themes are available. Access them by clicking in the File tab on the ribbon.