To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running ProjectXpert v.2 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||ProjectXpert v.4.0.2 for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|File Size||62.5 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||Project Xpert Terms & Conditions|
ProjectXpert 2017 v.4.0.2 - Released 30th March 2017
- Updated interface to use new Ribbon menu
- Right-click on a Task allows Open/Close/Roll-up
- Right-click on a task allows % completion
- Improved Printouts
In previous updates
- Updated calendars
- Fixed bug with saving toolbar preferences on Windows 7 or later
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
- Case Insensitive Filter added
- Close All Levels button added
- Last Saved added to Status Bar
- Login Security dialogue code rewritten
- Fixed Assign Resource crash when no resource selected
- Activity ID Renumbering restriction removed for read-only file when saved-as
- Misleading error message suppressed on auto-save of new file
- Version update checking
- "Unallocated" Code text suppressed
- Fixed crash when adding Activity Variables of type Date
- "Schedule with Activity" auto-recalculation implemented
- New Activity Variable fields added
- Subproject name length limitation removed
- Post-filtering focus changes. Handles sorts/groups
- Data exchange issues ironed out
- Data exchange reporting improvements
- "Save As" problem with read-only sources fixed
- Double click to resize window split
- Some additional re-sizable dialogue boxes
- Histogram displays results for any level of nested grouping selected.
- Merging together projects allows you to export to EstimatorXpress to update its version of the Bar Chart without a restart of ProjectXpert being required.
- Activity Filter toobar placement issue resolved.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES