To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date. If you do not know your User ID click here for help.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running EstimatorXpress 2018 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||EstimatorXpress 2020 v.10.1.1034 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|Terms & Conditions||EstimatorXpress Terms & Conditions|
Important Installation Notes:
If you are using EstimatorXpress in conjunction with PlansXpress then please ensure that you are running PlansXpress 2020 to be compatible with this release of EstimatorXpress.
EstimatorXpress 2020 Version 10.1.1034 - Released 3rd April 2020
- New Solar Panel Bonus Pack now available, brought to you by Comera Energy. The Solar Panel Bonus Pack will enable you to select from a range of different size solar panel configurations for your customers, including the costs of installation, brought to you in conjunction with our partners Comera Energy.
EstimatorXpress 2020 Version 10.1.1015 - Released 25th March 2020
- As you scroll through the 'Quote for Main Estimate' or 'Building Regs Notes' documents the settings on the right hand side now dynamically change to be relevant to the page that you're viewing.
EstimatorXpress 2020 Version 10.1.1008 - Released 23rd March 2020
- Estimating using Rooms from within a Quote Template now gives you the option to run the Resources Wizard.
- Invoicing - You can now perform a valuation of work completed having taken an initial deposit for the job and have the invoice amount take account of that deposit in its calculation.
EstimatorXpress 2020 Version 10.1.983 - Released 9th March 2020
- New estimating calculators
- Lintels below ground
- Universal Flat Roof Renovation
- Pitched Roof Ceiling Renovation
- Wall Upgrade Dense Block Internal Leaf
- Fire Rated Timber Stud Wall
- Insulated Block Wall Finished on One Side
- Wall Upgrade Internal Studwork Leaf
- Wall Upgrade Lightweight Block Internal Leaf
- Floor Screed to Existing Slab
- Floating Floor to Existing Slab
- Slab Bearing Timber Ground Floor
- Suspended Timber Ground Floor to Existing Building
- New specification tools which allow you to apply multiple specifications to the job:
- At job type level
- At estimating calculator level
- A built-in spell checker is available on the following screens:
- Assumptions & Omissions
- Provisional Sums
- Building Regulation notes
- Extended range of steel columns & posts