The Rendered ICF Wall Estimating Calculator is used to calculate the Labour, Materials and Plant costs associated with constructing an ICF wall that is externally rendered.
The Rendered ICF Wall Estimating Calculator calculates the following items:
- ICF concrete core
- Reinforcement to ICF core
- Above ground ICF blocks
- Specialist rendering system
- Internal plastering
- Plus all labour associated with the above.
The Rendered ICF Wall Estimating Calculator is linked to the Specification.
- You must pay careful attention to the depth and characteristics of the foundation and the method of disposing of spoil as very large differences in cost can arise from the need for deep foundations which require expensive shoring and large amounts of excavated waste disposal. Wherever possible excavated material should be disposed of on site by adjusting the height of the ground floor slab.
- Any doors and windows should be added using the appropriate door and window Estimating Calculators. These will also automatically add any lintels which are required.