The Half Hip Truss Roof Estimating Calculator is used to calculate the Labour, Materials and Plant and costs associated with half hip truss roofs.
The Half Hip Truss Roof Estimating Calculator calculates the following items:
- Roof trusses and bracing
- Fascias and guttering
- Tiling, sarking, felt undercloak and leadwork
- Plastering and insulation
- Internal and external decorating
- Plus all labour associated with the above
- The term half hip indicates that EstimatorXpress calculates half of a pyramid shaped roof.
- To create a full hip roof you can use the Full Hip Truss Roof Estimating Calculator.
- Please pay particular attention to the Usage Factor for the roof tiling, which is highly variable for both labour and material and are particularly dependant on the roof tile selected.
- In addition, you should pay attention to the costs of the roof trusses, since their costs vary depending on the pitch and span.
- The Half Hip Truss Roof can be used in conjunction with other roof types to create more complex roofs. Alternatively, you can use the Universal Truss Roof Estimating Calculator to estimate complex roofs which cannot easily be broken down into their constituent parts.