The Connecting Wall Plastering Estimating Calculator estimates the Materials, Labour and Plant required to renovate a wall connecting an existing building with a new extension, from hacking plaster from walls to painting skirting boards.
This Estimating Calculator calculates the following items:
- Removing skirtings, architraves, threshold strips and window boards
- Removing plaster from walls
- Stripping paper from walls
- Fitting new skirting, architraves, threshold strips, window boards, cornice, coving, dado and picture rail
- Painting and papering walls
- Decorating cornice, coving, dado, picture rail and skirting boards
- Decorating windows and doors, door frames, architraves and threshold boards
- Plus all labour associated with the above
The Connecting Wall Plastering Estimating Calculator is linked to the Specifications. Therefore, many of the items required to renovate the walls are specified by the Specification.
You must specify which elements of the wall are to be removed, fitted and decorated.