If you are running Health & Safety Xpert 2016 and want to get the latest version of Health & Safety Xpert you will need to upgrade online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
Health & Safety Xpert 2016 Build 6.2.1 - Released 27th October 2016
9 new Risk Assessments
- RA135 Highly flammable liquids. Storage and use
- RA136 Block and brick work
- RA137 Operating boom type mobile elavated work platform
- RA138 Site electricity supply
- RA139 Operating a scissors-lift type MEWP
- RA140 Whole body vibration caused by Operating ride-on plant and vehicles
- RA141 Working in occupied domestic premises
- RA142 Dermatitis exposure
- RA143 Genie hoist operations
- Now targets .Net Framework v4.5 for increased compatibility for some customers
- Fixed: In Tools > Options on project type document mapping and build phase document mapping sections resizing the window set the selected item in the combo box for the project type or build phase back to the 1st item in the list.
- Fixed: If in a risk assessment you create a new hazard on an assessment tab, don't set any of the exposure/severity dropdowns, then delete the hazard... when you press OK to close the risk assessment window the software would would warn you about items not having exposure/severity set - these related to the deleted hazards.
Health & Safety Xpert 2016 Build 6.1.2 - Released 8th August 2016
- Manage the items that appear in your recent files list on the main menu by right-clicking on them
- Improved discovery of Dropbox folder location for backups