If you are running Health & Safety Xpert 2018 and want to get the latest version of Health & Safety Xpert you will need to upgrade online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
Support for Health & Safety Xpert 2018 ended 28th March 2021
Health & Safety Xpert Build 6.5.6 - Released 28th March 2018
- 10 new Toolbox Talks
- TT63: Overhead services
- TT64: Safety signs
- TT65: Slingers and signalers
- TT66: Temporary works
- TT67: Trees and hedgerows
- TT68: Woodworking machines
- TT69: Working on scaffolds
- TT70: Company health and safety policies
- TT71: Fragile roofs
- TT72: Invasive plants
- HS27: Company Health & Safety Policy has been updated for the Management of Stress and racial harassment
- Risk Assessment RA121: Stress and mental health has been updated for the Management of Stress and racial harassment
- Updated sample project - 'The Paddocks'
Health & Safety Xpert 2018 Build 6.4.4 - Released 5th December 2017
- Fixed issue with user created paragraphs for Method Statements being deleted from the library when running Health & Safety Xpert 2018 for the first time.
Health & Safety Xpert 2018 Build 6.4.3 - Released 20th November 2017
- New Toolbox Talks documents
- 62 new toolbox talks documents added to the software.
- New Toolbox Talk tab on the main screen to manage the toolbox talks with your project.
- Save your own Toolbox Talks to the library for use in other projects.
- Document publish status tracking. Last Published and Publish Status columns are now visble on the print/export screen.
- When printing/exporting a cover sheet for the project there are now 3 options to choose from. All project documents, selected and already published documents or just the selected documents.
- Risk Assessment Assessor
- New Default Risk Assessor added to the Project Details tab.
- All Risk Assessments will use this person unless you specifically set the assessor within an individual Risk Assessment.
- New category available within the address book to assign people to the role of a Risk Assessor.
- New blank Method Statements are now blank.
- Save paragraphs and set them as defaults available on Method Statements.
- Updates to the omments on RA53: Demolition.
- Date format in document headers and footers will match Windows regional settings
- General formatting improvements to all output documents (table alignments, removing extra empty lines, borders in table cells...)
- New useful link: How to implement the HSE “Plan. Do. Check. Act” approach with Health & Safety Xpert"
- New useful link: HSE Asbestos essentials (HSG210)
- Memory management improvements when exportig multiple documents - up to 500 documents tested in 1 go.
- Fixed Preferences button on printer settings dialog not working.
- Fixed table alingment when exporting Risk Assessments to .doc format.
- Fixed textbox sizes on the printouts of Work Permits and Accident Report.
- Fixed error on closing options dialog when main window is maximized.
- Fixed some screens not applying font size correctly.