This is a new and separate installation to your existing software as EstimatorXpress 2019 has been re-platformed.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
|Version||EstimatorXpress 2019 v.10.0.896 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|Terms & Conditions||EstimatorXpress Terms & Conditions|
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.896 - Released 18th November 2019
- A job's files are stored in a different location during editing to stop file cleaning utilities from deleting files during use i.e BullGuard.
- A bug related to initial editing of a job imported from another computer has been resolved.
- Quote tmplates no longer allow you to set the ground floor ceiling height to 0.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.894 - Released 5th November 2019
- Compatibility with PlansXpress 220.127.116.116 (and above) to import the following estimating calculators: 'Crystal Direct PVCu Rooflight', 'Crystal Direct Aluminium Rooflight', 'Velux Skylight', 'Steel Beams' and 'Steel Posts'.
Updated version of the 'PlansXpress Flat Roof' estimating calculator to allow for openings within a flat roof.
Library estimating calculators now ask you to select a specification to be applied on opening.
The 'Order Worksheets' command now orders the worksheets in the navigator as well as on the estimating calculator summary screen.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.873 - Released 14th October 2019
- 8 new quote templates for conservatories added (a separate purchase is required to access these templates).
- New quote templates added for a flat roof bungalow of any shape, flat roof single story extension of any shape, flat roof double story extension of any shape and flat roof house of any shape.
New quote template added to allow for a corner extension (without a rooflight) to be estimated.
All flat roof quote templates have been updated to use a new ‘Rectangular Flat Roof’ estimating calculator that allows for any number of openings to be added into the roof.
New 'Velux Flat Roof Skylight' estimating calculator added to the software.
New 'Crystal Direct Aluminium Rooflight' estimating calculator added to the software.
New 'Universal Flat Roof' estimating calculator added to enable you to price up for a flat roof of any shape.
New flat roof waterproofing mini-spec added to the software.
Option added to library specifications so that you can apply mini-specs to one of your library specifications.
Various updates to the library master specifications to bring them into line with mini-spec options within the software and to cater for newly added estimating calculators.
New ‘Steel Beam’ and ‘Steel Post’ estimating calculators added to the software with over 350 different steels to choose.
Quick quote templates now default to not decorating fascias and soffits to match the default specifications for PVCu soffits and fascia boards.
You can now edit your resource customer friendly names direct from the customer quote or building regs notes.
You can now edit your plans specific resource descriptions from within the building regs notes.
You can now edit your job details from within the building reg notes, as well as from within the customer quote.
A few more options added to the output styles of building regs notes.
Option added to be able to keep the same size/location of the ‘Field List’ window when you move between data reports.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.798 - Released 23rd August 2019
- New credit note template to match invoice template 2.
- Fixed an issue when trying to go to the Dashboard or Jobs screen using the navigator when viewing a preview of an invoice or credit note.
- Stopped a warning message when trying to delete an invoice or credit note template file that is currently in use.
- Fixed an issue when editing job details from the Jobs screen.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.791 - Released 20th August 2019
- After signing up for a bonus pack a price download will occur to ensure you have all the correct doors & windows in your software.
- Additional checks have been added when opening old jobs and trying to pick new doors & windows that are missing from the job price book.
- Removed the word 'PlansXpress' from names and headers in the quote, these would appear if you imported a drawing from PlansXpress.
- Added checks to detect missing images in the headers & footers of the quote.
- When updating job/project details from within a quote the main window title now updates to reflect the changes.
- Fixed an issue when editing job/project details from within a quote with a job/project that has not yet been saved.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.779 - Released 12th August 2019
- New: Invoice Generator Bonus Pack. Raise invoices and credit notes for your customers and export them as a variety of document types.
Easily create invoices from within your jobs by:
- Build phase or various percentages of build phases
- Specifying a set figure (part payments or the entire job)
- Valuation of work completed
- This bonus pack is included in the Enterprise edition of EstimatorXpress or can be purchased separately from the online shop.
- New: Aluminium Bonus Pack in association with Crystal Direct. The Aluminium Hybrid Doors, Windows, Roof Lanterns Bonus Pack will enable you to estimate a range of stylish, thermally efficient Aluminium/PVC-U hybrid thermal break windows, patio doors, residential doors, bi-fold doors and roof lanterns available from Crystal Direct. You will be asked if you want to opt in to this when the software starts up.
- Improvements to the Customer Quote
- The document layout has been improved when exporting to Microsoft Word formats (.doc, .docx)
- Letterheads can now be imported directly from PDF format.
- Specify which pages in the quote should use the letterhead.
- Banner images can now be inserted into the quote headers & footers
- Fixed an issue where deleting a room then adding a new room that uses the same workbooks could cause some duplication of data.
- Enhanced capabilities of recovering data when recovering a Quick Quote job.
- Fixed an issue where recovered files would not save as expected when saving the changes over an existing job file.
- Fixed an issue where you could not copy library price books when running EstimatorXpress 2019 version 10.0.711.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.711 - Released 19th June 2019
- NEW: Stage payments tool creates professional reports scheduling payments for your customer together with detailed cash flow reports to help you run your business. This is available as a bonus pack and can be purchased from the online shop.
- Optimise your cash flow on every job.
- Generates itemised stage payment reports.
- Allows payments to be set up at regular intervals or on reaching key milestones in the job.
- Ability to set up bill retentions and a defects liability period.
- Fully customise the stage payment schedule to your needs.
- Produce a detailed cash flow projection showing income and expenditure throughout the job.
- NEW: Export your job costings into CIA accounts. Learn more about CIA Accounts package.
- Building Regs Notes: improved layout of headers & footers.
- Quotes: preview set to wrap mode.
- Fixed an issue with quotes where the page header would sometimes show in the letter page when set to be hidden.
- Adding multiple resources was only saving the first one (when you left the estimating calculator).
- Recalc estimate now looks for quick quote data that is for a template that doesn't exist in the estimate and gives you the option to delete it. This is to handle a recovered file where the quote template data was never saved.
- Improved the input validation in the Quote Template Standard Settings.
- PlansXpress Import: a few units were not setting their input type correctly so a 'No.' input was having 'Y' imported as a value which was causing the import to abort.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.690 - Released 11th June 2019
- NEW: Building Regulations Notes tool. It quickly provides a compact set of notes devised to comply with the multitude of documents referred to in Building Regulations including.
- AIRTIGHTNESS TESTING
- BACKGROUND VENTILATION (EXTENSIONS)
- BACKGROUND VENTILATION (NEW BUILD)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART A (2004 Edition incorporating 2010 and 2013 amendments)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART E July 2003
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART J (2010 edition incorporating 2010 and 2013 amendments)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART L
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART L (FOR EXTENSIONS)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART M 2015
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART P
- CERTIFICATIONS MULTI FUEL/SOLID FUEL
- ELECTRICAL WORK FOR EXTENSIONS AND ALTERATIONS
- EXISTING SERVICES
- EXTRACT VENTILATION
- GENERAL NOTES
- HEATING SYSTEMS
- LIGHTING EFFICIENCY
- PART E- RESISTANCE TO THE PASSAGE OF SOUND
- PART G -SANITATION
- PROVISION OF INFORMATION
- RENOVATION OF EXISTING BUILDING
- SAP CALCULATIONS FOR NEW HOUSES
- SITE PREPARATION
- The notes can be placed onto your PlansXpress drawings or exported as a PDF, Word Document (.docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Plain Text (.txt) and Web Page (.htm).
- A lintel & cavity closer step has been added to the end of a PlansXpress drawing import.
- New settings added to the quote to move the summary section to after the breakdown section.
- Titles have been added to Assumptions, Omissions and Provisional Sums pages of the quote.
- Added options to group by location in the 'quote by estimating calculator'. Option is available in the breakdown tab, resources section.
- Change Resource wasn't setting the wastage factor correctly in a workbook at the end.
- Checked for a nothing in usage factor calculator.
- Fixed an error when adding a resource - caused by double click on grid headers when there was no selection.
- Fixed an issue in quotes where images would be lost when re-loading if image was not saved in a certain folder.
- Fixed an issue when trying to rename the provisional sums.
- Fixed an issue going to the address mode in a group of jobs.
- Fixed an issue where by new dimensional templates added were not being exported correctly to PlansXpress, affecting a small number of estimating calculators.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.637 - Released 16th May 2019
- Updating key dimensions in a quote template or room editor was not immediately recalculating the estimate cost.
- New option in customer quotations to hide header/footer when letterhead is shown.
- New option in customer quotations to apply text styling to the terms & conditions section.
- Fixed an issue that after saving and closing a job would incorrectly give an error message "estimate appears to be open already!" when trying to open another job.
- Fixed an issue where multiple letter text paragraphs with the same name would stop the customer quote from loading.
- Fixed an issue where by deleting an estimating calculator when it was open wasn't removing it from the output data and required a recalc to remove it.
- Fixed an issue where by reports could have filters applied incorrectly. Any estimates saved on previous versions will have their reports reset to ensure that no existing jobs have the issue within them.
- Fixed an issue that reports with a lot of columns in would hang the software on attempting to load the report.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.609 - Released 3rd May 2019
- Added buttons to a quote template for easy access to 'assumptions & omissions, provisional sums, and your clients contact details.
- Added functionality to enable you to copy in contact details (address, contact numbers, e-mail addresses) from a previous job if you enter in the same client name.
- Creating a new estimate will show you which (if any) of the mini-spec options are already applied within that specification.
- Added functionality to export reports to an image file.
- Improved messaging if you try to open a file that has been locked - specifically an issue with Google Backup & Sync software.
- Updated the 'Brickwork Arches' estimating calculator to suggest a sensible value as a sundry material amount to cover the cost of the former.
- Option added to the 'EstimatorXpress Options' dialog to always show the estimate wizard on creating an estimate using a quote template.
- Adjusted the suggested spec option when loading a quote template for the first time to suggest an appropriate choice based on the external finish selected when picking a quote template.
- Adjusted the functionality of applying a specification to a job created with a quote template to not show items that have been automatically specified by automation within the quote template.
- Renamed the 'Address' node in a job navigation tree to 'Client Contact Details'.
- New advanced network settings allowing the software the us of proxy servers.
- Fixed an issue with exporting reports with lots of columns of data in them.
- Fixed an issue when viewing the preview of a written quote when the job reference contained letters rather than just numbers.
- Fixed an issue with deleting estimating calculators from the job summary screen that is accessed from beneath the 'My Jobs' node of the navigation tree.
- Fixed an occasional issue with loading a dims wizard for an estimating calculator.
- Fixed an issue if you tried to edit a library estimating calculator having first been into a job that loaded the 'Estimating Calculators' ribbon tab.
- Fixed an issue that the total profit reported on the 'Main Estimate' summary page wasn't updated having changed the profit margins within the job.
- Additional steps have been taken to stop rare cases of user registration data becoming corrupt.
- Stopped a crash on starting up the software if the computer has a corrupt Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) repository.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.588 - Released 17th April 2019
- Fixed an issue with synchronising of resources between an estimate price book and a library price book.
- Fixed an issue caused by entering a formula into an input box when using a dims wizard.
- Fixed a few issues with the synchronising of library details to the estimate on first opening regarding the build programme and user created reports.
- Fixed an issue saving an Area, Perimeter or Volume workbook once you'd added your own resources to it.
- Fixed an issue where by it was difficult to enter numbers with a decimal point into the usage factor calculator.
- Fixed an issue in the price book when adding/editing subcontractor or sundry resources.
- Fixed an issue saving job profiles in the estimate wizard.
- Fixed an issue if you tried to export a quote to a file that was already open.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.581 - Released 11th April 2019
- Fixed an issue that causes errors when job names/descriptions contain apostrophes.
- Fixed a registration issue that caused passwords to be set incorrectly if they contained certain characters.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.578 - Released 9th April 2019
- Fixed an issue that causes errors when navigating away from the customer quote
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.575 - Released 8th April 2019
- Fixed a crash when pressing "Additional Templates" button at the bottom of the main quick quote screen.
- Fixed error in updating a resource with a ' in the customer friendly description.
- Added an 'Are you sure?' question on deleting resources.
- Added extra code checks in cascade logic of the Build Programme to cater for moves when phases have the same end date.
EstimatorXpress 2019 Version 10.0.575 - Released 27th March 2019
- This is an EARLY ACCESS release of EstimatorXpress