To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
|Version||ContractsXpert 2019 Version 3.1.92 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|File Size||107 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||ContractsXpert Terms & Conditions|
Important Installation Notes
ContractsXpert 2019 will only import data from the new format of EstimatorXpress 2019 Jobs. If you still need to import old estimates created with EstimatorXpress 2017/2018 then do not install this update.
ContractsXpert 2019 Version 3.1.92 - Released 3rd May 2019
- Fixed an issue with saving contract files that have had details imported from an EstimatorXpress job.
- Additional steps have been taken to stop rare cases of user registration data becoming corrupt.
- Stopped a crash on starting up the software if the computer has a corrupt Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) repository.
ContractsXpert 2019 Version 3.1.90 - Released 8th April 2019
- Compatibility with EstimatorXpress 2019. This version will import data from the new format of EstimatorXpress Jobs. If you still need to import old estimates created with EstimatorXpress 2017/2018 then do not install this update.
- Improved import from EstimatorXpress process. You can now import 'Assumptions & Omissions' and 'Provisional Sums'.
- The program will run as a 64-bit application if it is run on a 64-bit operating system, allowing it to use more memory.
- The Working hours section of the contract now has a button to save the current working hours as the default working hours which will them be applied to all new contracts.
- Improvements to screen layouts when using small displays with high DPI settings.
- 3 new application themes are available. Access them by clicking in the File tab on the ribbon.