To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date. If you do not know your User ID click here for help.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running PlansXpress v.4 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||PlansXpress 2019 v.5.2.609 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|File Size||802 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||PlansXpress Terms & Conditions|
Important Installation Notes:
If you are using PlansXpress in conjunction with EstimatorXpress then please ensure that you are running EstimatorXpress 2019 to be compatible with this release of PlansXpress.
PlansXpress 2019 v5.2.614 - Released 3rd May 2019
- Additional steps have been taken to stop rare cases of user registration data becoming corrupt.
- Stopped a crash on starting up the software if the computer has a corrupt Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) repository.
PlansXpress 2019 v5.2.609 - Released 8th April 2019
- New functionality allowing you to rotate PDF plans as part of the Scan & Trace import process. You can easily rotate by 90° if the PDF has been generated sideways or you can specify an exact angle, useful if the plans have been scanned and are not quite straight.
- Fixed flat roofs and some ceiling entities not being hidden in 3D when roofs visibility was turned off
- Fixed 3D toolbar issues when loading undocked
- Fixed issue where selecting an entity in 3D (ctrl-click) would cause the main drawing canvas to steal the focus e.g. mouse wheel zooming would be with the 2D and not the 3D!
PlansXpress 2019 v5.1.551 - Released 26th September 2018
- Print preview now opens up zoomed to show the whole page, not just the top left corner of the page.
- New option to show/hide stairs in the 3D preview.
- Angular dimensions now available in Take-off edition.
- Fixed issue when printing out drawings in Sketch mode - walls were hidden.
- Stopped error message appearing when you right click on an entity and select 'Modify'.
PlansXpress 2019 v5.1.537 - Released 18th September 2018
- A brand-new drawing mode allows for solid, easy to sketch wall styles that make tracing easy and are great to present to customers. Just click Toggle Drawing Mode for a slick new look.
- New Scan & Trace ribbon. The new Import Drawing Wizard allows for all imported content to be managed in one place. The new Measure Image Scale tool is a brand-new feature that allows quick and easy scaling of PDFs. In a few simple clicks an imported PDF plan can be set at the correct scale without the need for any calculation.
- PlansXpress can now bring in PDF’s with a high level of clarity, making tracing easier than it has ever been.
- Improved on-board 3D Model panel (visibility – one click to turn things on and off the 3D model and new backgrounds)
- New 'Level' ribbon allows you to see wall outlines (intelli trace walls) from other levels, very handy when placing suspended floors. You can also now move the reference point of an existing level.
- The Print Preview dialog box has had a makeover.
Room fill tools. With a selection of workbooks such as Irregular Shaped Slab, once you have entered your dimensions, just hover the mouse over the room and press "F" to fill the room with your slab or ceiling!
Elevation hatching has been improved in terms of reliability and speed of hatching. Horizontal and vertical cladding hatch patterns have been added too.
PlansXpress has a new advanced mouse menu, with an option to use the middle mouse or the right click, you can personalise its use. Brand-new options allow you to new select a whole roof from a single roof line, draw another of the thing you are selected on (Draw using this specification) or bring in new construction line or annotation tools.
Fixed: Georgian Bar Window 600 x 900 no longer appear only 50mm wide
Fixed: Sleeper walls no longer appear as full height walls in 3D/Eleveation