***Please note that due to the ongoing situation relating to COVID-19 our Group Training Workshops are being held virtually until further notice***
9:30am-10:00am - Welcome
10:00am - 12:30pm - An overview of important construction legislation, Guidance and HSE focus
12:30pm - 1:00pm - Lunch
1:00pm - 2:30pm - An overview of important construction legislation, Guidance and HSE focus (continued)
2:30pm - 4:00 pm - An introduction to Health & Safety Xpert and how it helps support your health and safety compliance
An overview of important construction legislation, Guidance and HSE focus
The overview will cover the following:
- Reasons for getting health and safety right
- Corporate manslaughter
- HSG 65 (HSE guidance on an effective H and S management system) and how Health & Safety Xpert supports you with this
- HSE current focuses
- An overview of the most important construction legislation.
- HASAWA 1974 (duty holders and duties)
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regs 1999. (risk assessments, young persons, lone - workers, expectant mothers)
- COSHH Regs 2002 (management of hazardous substances)
- CDM Regs 2015 (duty holders and duties)
Group Training Workshops are practical face-to-face training days limited to a maximum of 5 companies per session so you can be assured of some personal attention!
Through a series of exercises and discussions you’ll learn how to effectively operate your software – including shortcuts and top tips – to ensure that you are maximising what it can do for you.
We provide the expert trainer, laptops and lunch so all you need to do is book and turn up. The Group Training Workshops are held at HBXL HQ in Bristol.
One day group training workshops are held at HBXL HQ in Bristol charged at £299.00 + VAT per person. Each Group Training Workshop covers the main features of the software packages as well as handy shortcuts and top tips.
- Expert tuition from our Trainer
- Targeted at beginners and intermediate users
- Find out how to integrate with other HBXL software
- Lunch and Laptop provided on the day
To book either call Joe Walsh our Training Coordinator on 0117 916 7852 or book through the shop!
If for any reason you need to cancel this appointment, you must do so at least 10 working days before the date of your booking. We regret that if you cancel your place less than 10 working days prior to your training day you will be liable for the full amount.
HBXL reserves the right to cancel a training event if insufficient places are booked.