ProjectXpert® 2017 v4.0.2 Update
To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
|Version||ProjectXpert v.4.0.2 for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|File Size||62.5 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||Project Xpert Terms & Conditions|
In this update
- Updated interface to use new Ribbon menu
- Right-click on a Task allows Open/Close/Roll-up
- Right-click on a task allows % completion
- Improved Printouts
In previous updates
- Updated calendars
- Fixed bug with saving toolbar preferences on Windows 7 or later
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
- Case Insensitive Filter added
- Close All Levels button added
- Last Saved added to Status Bar
- Login Security dialogue code rewritten
- Fixed Assign Resource crash when no resource selected
- Activity ID Renumbering restriction removed for read-only file when saved-as
- Misleading error message suppressed on auto-save of new file
- Version update checking
- "Unallocated" Code text suppressed
- Fixed crash when adding Activity Variables of type Date
- "Schedule with Activity" auto-recalculation implemented
- New Activity Variable fields added
- Subproject name length limitation removed
- Post-filtering focus changes. Handles sorts/groups
- Data exchange issues ironed out
- Data exchange reporting improvements
- "Save As" problem with read-only sources fixed
- Double click to resize window split
- Some additional re-sizable dialogue boxes
- Histogram displays results for any level of nested grouping selected.
- Merging together projects allows you to export to EstimatorXpress to update its version of the Bar Chart without a restart of ProjectXpert being required.
- Activity Filter toobar placement issue resolved.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES