To download this update, you will need to log in with your User ID number and password which will verify your Support & Updates subscription is up-to-date. If you do not know your User ID click here for help.
If your Support & Updates has expired then make sure you renew online or call our Accounts Management Team on 0117 916 7892.
If you are currently running Health & Safety 2017 or older you will need to purchase an upgrade.
|Version||Health & Safety Xpert 2019 Version 6.7.16 for Windows 7/8.1/10|
|File Size||121 MB|
|Terms & Conditions||Health & Safety Xpert Terms & Conditions|
Health & Safety Xpert 2019 Version 6.7.16 - Released 8th April 2019
- Compatibility with EstimatorXpress 2019. Thsi version will import data from the new format of EstimatorXpress Jobs. If you still need to import old estimates created with EstimatorXpress 2017/2018 then do not install this update.
- Updated Risk Assessment RA39: Welding in line with HSE guidlines
- Updated Toolbox Talk TT29: Control of dust and fumes
- Updated HS28: Contractor Questionnaire
- New sample Method Statement MS04: Demolition of Brick Built Structure with Asbestos Cement Sheet Roof
- New Toolbox Talk TT74: Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- New Toolbox Talk TT75: Compressed Gases
- New Toolbox Talk TT76: Diamond blades
- New Toolbox Talk TT77: Fuel and oil
- New Toolbox Talk TT78: Wildlife
- Improvements to screen layouts when using small displays with high DPI settings.
Health & Safety Xpert 2019 Version 6.6.1 - Released 5th October 2018
- New Toolbox Talk TT73: Workplace stress and mental health
- Preview of documents now scale properly on high dpi monitors and do not cut off the right hand side of the pages
- All documents have undergone a legislation review
Health & Safety Xpert 2019 Version 6.5.6 - Released 28th March 2018
- 10 new Toolbox Talks
- TT63: Overhead services
- TT64: Safety signs
- TT65: Slingers and signalers
- TT66: Temporary works
- TT67: Trees and hedgerows
- TT68: Woodworking machines
- TT69: Working on scaffolds
- TT70: Company health and safety policies
- TT71: Fragile roofs
- TT72: Invasive plants
- HS27: Company Health & Safety Policy has been updated for the Management of Stress and racial harassment
- Risk Assessment RA121: Stress and mental health has been updated for the Management of Stress and racial harassment
- Updated sample project - 'The Paddocks'